[TYPO3-english] News system (extbase/fluid)

Thomas Lunde tlp at netimage.dk
Wed Aug 15 11:55:39 CEST 2012

Den 14-08-2012 14:24, Georg Ringer skrev:
> If you need different styles for the same action, you can take a look at
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/For_Integrators  >
> Custom Templates for different list views

Hi again

I have added the news plugin via the page module, so I guess that it
should be this way to use different layouts for list view:

tx_news.templateLayouts {
     1 = A custom layout
     99 = fileadmin/somelocallang/locallang.xml:layout-99
}

Or am I wrong?

Currently I have one layout of list view on id=1 where only one entry is
showed. Then I would like to have another list view on id=15, which
should be my archive.

How do I use another list view template for this view? I guess that I
should use another List.html file, since I have modified the one used on
id=1 for that view.

/Thomas