[TYPO3-english] News system (extbase/fluid)

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Tue Aug 14 13:41:14 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

I moved from tt_news to news about 3 month ago. For me it was my first
step towards fluid and after a couple of days struggling with new
concepts everything worked like charm. I had a perfect match to all
functionallity used from tt_news (in a multilanguage environment).

In the beginning I had sime problems with the TER version. After
installing the trunk version most problems were gone. There is a
dedicated mailing list (still named tt_news) which was very helpful
during migration.

greetings,

Thomas