[TYPO3-english] Directmail facing problem with swiftmailer

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 10 21:07:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10-8-2012 7:30, J. Bakshi wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:06:34 +0200
> Then please suggest how can I make direct_mail working ?
> The changes I have made , already given in my previous post.

As Olivier suggested, check the email addresses in your database. The
error message seems to say that there is at least one subscriber with an
empty address.

I wouldn't expect that DirectMail throws an exception (or allows the
core to throw one). You can file a bugreport at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-direct_mail/issues
and ask that the exception is caught and an appropriate error logged.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!