[TYPO3-english] Restrict registers showed to users in TYPO3 Web->List

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:32:10 CEST 2012

I have a table in the Web->List and I need that the users only see the
registers that they own, not the totality of them.

For the case suppose the registers are client tickets. And the situation is
that each ticket is linked with an employee, but when the employee see the
list, all the tickets are displayed and I want that only the tickets linked
with the user be displayed. Can I use something to modify the query? Is as
easy as add a where clause, but I don't know where.

Do you know how to do this? Is there a hook or typoscript to modify the
query?

Thanks for the help.