[TYPO3-english] ext: newsletter - iso-8859-1

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:50:21 CEST 2012

Hi Viktor,

Unfortunately this is not an option at the moment. I have here a bit a
strange environment with ODBC connection to Access Database ... with
many Articles, all iso-8859-1 encoded.

If i don't find a good solution i could try to run just the newsletter
with utf-8 by hacking somehow localconf.php, eg. set forceCharSet to
utf-8 only on newsletter pages. Or i have to switch to direct_mail. It's
a pitty becaues i like this new newsletter extension!

- Georg