[TYPO3-english] sr feuser register: fields translation ?

Viktor Livakivskyi v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Aug 8 16:39:19 CEST 2012

Hi, Gregory.

> Thanks for your answer, but that's not what I would (if I understood you).
> Now, in my BE, when I list content from
> tx_crossferegister_institutions_type (by editing a FE user), TYPO3 list
> all content, from ALL languages. But I want only current BE language data.

Well, let's see the logic.
You have two admin users: one user has English as his language, second one -
German.
You have English and German records in your
"tx_crossferegister_institutions_type" records. Let's say, that they are:
type1_de (uid=1)
type1_en (uid=2)
type2_de (uid=3)
type2_en (uid=4)
You want English BE user see: type1_en (uid=2) and type2_en (uid=4)
German user should see: type1_de (uid=1) and type2_de (uid=3)
Now, let's imagine, that English user set type1_en - it means, that there
will be a relation created to record with uid=2. And German user will not
see this relation, because he needs to see only German records.
So, easiest is to display always default language records, by setting:
> In my ext_table.php:
> $tempColumns = array (
> 'tx_crossferegister_institution_type' => array ( 'exclude' => 0, 'label'
> =>
> 'LLL:EXT:crossferegister/locallang_db.xml:fe_users.tx_crossferegister_institution_type',
> 'config' => array (
> 'type' => 'select', 'foreign_table' =>
> 'tx_crossferegister_institutions_type', 'foreign_table_where' => 'ORDER BY
> tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.uid',
'foreign_table_where' => 'AND
tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.sys_language_uid IN (0, -1) ORDER BY
tx_crossferegister_institutions_type.uid',
So, each BE user will see always default language records.