[TYPO3-english] Page in multiple menus - ACT and CUR state

Ulrich Witschass uw at geektech.de
Mon Aug 6 12:10:03 CEST 2012

Hello Typo3 community,

I am currently facing the following problem I can't seem to solve:

The Typo3 Site I currently work on has multiple menus (four, to be exact).

One of them acts as a "quick link" menu, having shortcuts to pages present in the other menus, like so:

Menu A (Sysfolder)
  Page 1
   Page 1.1
  Page 2
  Page 3

Menu B (Sysfolder)
 Page 4
 Page 5

Quicklinks (Sysfolder)
 Shortcut Page 1
 Shortcut Page 4

It is necessary that if Page 2 in Menu A is clicked, the Entry in the Quicklinks menu also is highlighted (bold), so basically it needs to get the cur state.

At the moment, it only gets this if the Page is clicked in the Quicklinks menu.

Basically: regardless where a page is clicked, it should be shown with a CUR class in all menus.

Is this possible, and if so, how do I achieve this?

Thanks to all in advance for any and all help provided

tuo