[TYPO3-english] safe unix permissions for typo3

la_vicci at arcor.de la_vicci at arcor.de
Mon Aug 6 01:36:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I had to make some changes:

- Users couldn't open PDF-Files anymore, which are stored in Fileadmin, so I changed it to: 0775
- after changing the permissions of typo3temp to 0770, the website was displayed without any css-styles, although the css-files are saved to the fileadmin-folder. Whatever I changed it to 0775 and everything works fine again.

I think/hope my changes aren't a big security issue. At least I feel much safer and better now, thanks again.

Regards

Vicci