[TYPO3-english] EXT:gridelements :: "Create new content element" does not work

Matthias Eberlein skydivematy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:42:14 CEST 2012

On 03.08.2012 08:35, Martin Bless wrote:

> I'm trying to use gridelements - but clicking "Create new content
> element" doesn't succeed. Instead Firebug Networks shows that there is
> damaged URL requested which gives a 404 Not Found error:
>
> http://ubu239.mb.local/typo3/sysext/cms/layout/db_new_content_el.php?id=74&
>

> I tried in several installations of 4.5 and 4.7: No success.
>
> Is that error known? Something with the PHP version, as a friend of
> mine assumes? My tests are on Ubuntu 12.04 with PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.2.
>
> ?
>
> Martin

Hi Martin,
what says the TYPO3 Login the BE?
I use gridelements extension on a local test system with TYPO3 4.7.2 on
PHP 5.4.3 with Wampserver. Before i user the Forge Version i had some
errors in the log file, but after the change to to Forge Version works
all fine. Include Copy function for content Elements in Page View.

greeting
matthias