[TYPO3-english] Extension Data Missing

Lee M. Childress lchildress at porterco.org
Mon Apr 30 22:15:50 CEST 2012

I am updating a site from 4.4 to 4.5 (IIS -> Linux). I copied the database files over for my custom extensions and if I do a query, all the data is there. However, when I go to List and click on my storage folder, the data is not contained in that folder. How do I import the data from the database into the empty storage folder? Apparently that needs to be done before my extension can find the data?

PORTER COUNTY GOVERNMENT
Lee M. Childress
Information Technologies and Service
Systems Support