[TYPO3-english] tt_news and RSS2

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Mon Apr 30 12:08:48 CEST 2012

Hello,

Just found out that TS should be (pid_list was placed incorrectly):

#XML-feed RSS2
xmlnews.config.absRefPrefix = http://www.mysite.nl/
xmlnews.10 {
  pid_list = 18
  singlePid = 114
  displayXML {
    rss2_tmplFile =
fileadmin/default/templates/extensions/tt_news/rss_2.tmpl
    subheader_stdWrap {
      stripHtml = 0
      htmlSpecialChars = 1
      htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1