[TYPO3-english] HTML5 File Upload at BE in 4.7

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Apr 27 15:07:59 CEST 2012

Hi, List.

As 4.7 release notes says, there is now a possibility to use new'n'cool HTML
5 file uploader at BE.
Maybe, I'm too stupid, but I can't find, where I can use it... I checked
"Filelist" module as well, as TCE forms upload fields. Tried in latest FF
and Chrome. Activated and de-actibated Flash Uploader in User Settings, but
I always get only standard file upload possibility (or Flash Uploader, if
activated).

Can someone, please, point me into right direction?