[TYPO3-english] Folder tree after update to 4.5.15

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Wed Apr 25 16:29:55 CEST 2012

Guys,

Updated from 4.5.10 to 4.5.15 and some of my clients got the issue: they
can't expand a tree, "refresh tree" icon helps sometime.
There is a javascript error in the one of "compressor" js files,
cleaning typo3temp/compressor folder didn't help.
Should I cleanup the whole typo3temp then?

Forgot to say, there is no such issue when logged in as administrator,
only guys who is not an admin and have mount points assigned.

Thank you,
Sergey