[TYPO3-english] Content showing inside div element problem

Toni Andric toni.andric at openit.hr
Wed Apr 25 16:03:35 CEST 2012

On 25.4.2012. 15:25, typo3-english-request at lists.typo3.org wrote:

       10 = TEXT
       10.field = header
       10.wrap = <h1 class="header">|</h1>
       20 = TEXT
       20.field = bodytext
       20.wrap = <p class="body-text">|</p>
     }

and this gives me exactly what i want BUT when i add new record on top
or below the existing it does not make new content element but just
expands the old one down.

I tryed the "split" option and it kinda helped, i get the same amount of
boxes in FE not even depending on left, normal, right, border cause of
commenting "select.where" and thats fine. What i need now is to get the
actual text and images from records/content in those boxes.

This is the code:

       subparts.SADRZAJ = CONTENT
       subparts.SADRZAJ {
         table = tt_content