[TYPO3-english] Multishop - no payment screen

Lotte van Breugel lottevanbreugel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:07:32 CEST 2012

Dear Multishop developers, users,

I've installed the Multishop, and have inserted multiple payment methods.

The proces of the checkout, including the last step "Review the order",
works fine.

But then, when I hit the "Confirm Order"-button it directly takes me to the
page "Your order has been received".
And when I look at the "Orders"-screen, all the orders are recorded as not
paid.

I've found a topic, maybe the same as mine, but unfortunately it has no
direct solution:
https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/list_post/no-ideal-screen-81/

Is there already a solution? Or does anyone know this problem?

Kind regards,

Lotte van Breugel