[TYPO3-english] relation table and N/A in List module

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Apr 21 13:39:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

Okay correction + mor info to this post. The relations seem to be correct in database when I check with phpmyadmin: the id number of the related category is right.

The problem is that when I open the record or check them with WEB List, the related record is not really chosen. When I open a record, choose the category and save, then it is chosen and shown in the list ok.

But I think nothing has really changed in the db when I check it with phpmyadmin..?

Info: this is a new database I have created and I have to import the big csv database. The csv is ok I think, but maybe there is something wrong with the kickstarted database.

At the moment I have:

Field type: Database relation
- and the extension table category chosen
- type selectorbox, select from current page
- 10 max number of relations
- 10 size of selector box
- true M-M relations

If I uncheck the relation to be true M-M relations the categories show right in records also, but it is better to have true relations here I heard.

Since I'm novice in database/extension creation, this area is pretty shady for me - so any pointer (even too obvious for you!) to right direction is very much welcome :)
  Thank you.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela