[TYPO3-english] realURL - separate language domains - chashcache

Ulrich Fischer ulrich-fischer at gmx.net
Sat Apr 21 09:35:04 CEST 2012

Dear Dmitry,

thank you for your answer.

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 18.04.2012 09:05:
> cHash depends only on the URL parameters, it does not depend on the domain name.
> Therefore, domain name is not needed there.
>
> I recommend to update to the recent RealURL version. There were fixes in that
> area recently.

Version 1.12.1 is used.
But the problem occurs regularly from time to time.

After realURL Caches are truncate and the pages are opened after that,
everything is all right. The cache is truncated every midnight. Then
page names that occur more than once like Imprint, Impressum, Donate,
Spenden, News get in the multi-language multi-domain web an 404 Error.
Unique page names seem to be unaffected.

In the mod "Speaking URL Management" everything looks fine even on the
error 404 pages.

Is there a hint, where to look what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Ulrich

--
http://www.sunfish.de