[TYPO3-english] [SOLVED] Re: TS select with tt_news: get current uid of news-item in LIST

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Sat Apr 21 09:17:32 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

I tried this snipped on another installation:
plugin.tt_news {
   genericmarkers {
     data=uid
     category1=TEXT
     category1.field=uid
     category1.wrap=Here we would like uid of current news-record: | !
   }
}

...and there it worked out-of-the-box!!!

So inally I found out: apparently the extension "genericmarkers" is
included in the core of the tt_news-version as a hook and should not be
installed as a seperate extension...

However, since I was not aware of that, I installed and loaded it from
TER, this mangled the snippet above.

Now this one:
  LIST {
   category1 = CONTENT
   category1 {
     table = tt_news
     select {
      selectFields = *
      join = tt_news_cat_mm ON (tt_news.uid = tt_news_cat_mm.uid_local )
JOIN tt_news_cat ON (tt_news_cat_mm.uid_foreign=tt_news_cat.uid )
      where=tt_news_cat.parent_category=3
      andWhere.dataWrap = tt_news.uid = {field:uid}
      orderBy = tt_news.uid asc
      pidInList = 18
      max=3
     }
     renderObj = TEXT
     renderObj.field = title
   }
  }

also works as expected!

Thanks again for your help and patience and notes on possible
SQL-injection!!!

Nice weekend!
Bert