[TYPO3-english] jumpurl.secure files lager > 10mb

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Apr 19 15:34:24 CEST 2012

Hi Gernot,

Am 19.04.2012 15:24, schrieb Gernot Hofer:
> Hello List!
>
> i use a password secure file download like:
>
> jumpurl = 1
> jumpurl.secure = 1
>
> here i have the problem, when a file (zip, exe,...) is lager than>10mb, i get a download of 0 bytes.
>
> when i set:
> jumpurl = 1
> jumpurl.secure = 0
>
> it works.
>
> is the problem a wrong server configuration or a bug with the ".secure" feature?

I had this behavior once. The problem was that the memory limit was too low.

PHP needs to load the file completely before returning it. This seems to
need a lot of memory for larger files. For details have a look here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5249279/file-get-contents-php-fatal-error-allowed-memory-exhausted

Kind regards,
Reinhard

--