[TYPO3-english] searching a Hook ;)

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Apr 18 16:08:55 CEST 2012

Hello Jigal,

thanks for explaination - but you're right i know that.

The usecase is as following:

I use templavoila_framework. This extension allows skins (mainly for
frontend), the skin is registered in a template record.

That works super so far ;)

BUT templavoila_framework skins ship a file called "skin_tsconfig.ts".

This file is thought to be used to adjust the backend (pagebased, rte,
fields, ...) depended on the selected skin.

A hacky solutions would be to add <INCLUDE statements in the pagets, BUT
this would have the sideeffect, that i have to do that manually on about
300 pages.

So what i would like to do is, to include the file dynamically (based on
the selected skin via a hook).

Hope that clearifies my problem ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 18.04.2012 15:54, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 18-4-2012 15:06, Kay Strobach wrote:
>> i need a hook to add an TYPOScript include statement to specific pages
>> (in pagets).
>>
>> Therefore i need to use a hook to append some TYPOScript.
>>
>> normally we call:
>>
>>     t3lib_befunc::getPagesTSconfig
>>
>>         to get the page and user ts config merged ;)
>
> Can you explain a bit more what you try to achieve?
> If you need TypoScript on specific pages you can either attach a TS
> template to those pages or use a condition to apply certain setting for
> specific pages.
>
> If you need to have page TSconfig for specific pages this can be added
> in the field in the Page Properties. Or you can once again use
> conditions to load it on specific pages.
>
> Of course you know all this, so it's rather mysterious why you want to
> achieve this using a hook...

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach