[TYPO3-english] Images are not displayed

Henning Haida losmintos at midnightallstars.de
Tue Apr 17 08:42:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

after contemplation :-) I logged again into back end and removed the
following extensions:

t3blog (once I tried to set up a blog, but didn't make it anyway)
dam_ttcontent
dam_index
dam_catedit
dam

And, et voilà, problem solved! The content element `text and image'
now displays the images, both old ones and newly created
ones.---Everything works just fine (as far as I can see).

Perhaps the newest version of dam would have solved my problem, too,
but because of the php requirement I could not install version dam
1.2.4.

Kindest regards,

Henning