[TYPO3-english] Introduction package 4.6.7, .css issue.

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Fri Apr 13 17:41:23 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp, all

yes, it works. Thanks so much.

Now the new issue. Nice URL are not translated and every link just
returns a 404 error. Could it be a rearURL issue? or what? RearURL seems
installed fine. I checked everything as suggested by
http://t3net-thailand.com/downloads/install.html , but it does not work.

I also looked at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32083
httpd.conf includes

LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so, and
<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>

There is .htacess in my typo3-root directory T467/T/.
Shouldn't it be ok?
Should I try some more config options?

Also, is there a way to open the color picker to modify the pages
background (as I am asked to do when I install the package)?

thanks very much for your help
mario