[TYPO3-english] hide tables from list view

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Fri Apr 6 11:36:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have an extension with a number of tables that contain information
that will be added through the form of an other table. It should not be
possible to add or modify records directly.

How do I hide these tables from 'list view' (for all users)?

And how do I hide a certain table for a certain user from 'list view'?
I thought this would be possible with 'user admin' > 'tables (listing)'
and 'tables (modify)'. But if I disable the table in 'tables (listing)'
the table is still visible in list view (it should be hidden).

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair