[TYPO3-english] New typo3.org extension repository

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Apr 6 10:39:25 CEST 2012

Hi, list.

I have a couple of questions, related to relaunch of typo3.org and new
extension repository.

1. Usually I start my day with checking of newly released or updated
extensions, but ER doesn't show any since 2nd of April. Is it a bug?

2. Old ER was really nice, because it showed last upload comment, so I could
see in general, what was changed in some often used extensions, like
powermail, formhandler, direct_mail, etc. Can it be (maybe, optionally)
shown in new ER, please?

Regards.