[TYPO3-english] image upload of pdf file

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Apr 5 22:54:02 CEST 2012

Am 05.04.2012 21:48, schrieb Yordan Ivanov:
>   Hi list,
> When I create users or enter information in tt_address
> I have a possibility to upload Image and it allows to upload following kind of files:
> GIF JPG JPEG TIF TIFF BMP PCX TGA PNG PDF AI
> I bought a new hosting and now it  allows me only GIF JPG JPEG .
> Where can I give allowance to upload PDF files for instance?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jordan

Hi Yordan,

to my experience, PDF doesn't work at the moment due to some IM or GM
bug, and so does AI. I have been fighting that for weeks now, to no avail.

Maybe join the Graphicsmagick-help at lists.sourceforge.net help list.

Take care,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"[W]hen one is writing a letter, he should think that the recipient
  will make it into a hanging scroll."

(Hagakure)