[TYPO3-english] Images are not displayed

Henning Haida losmintos at midnightallstars.de
Mon Apr 2 16:04:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

Quoting Kenneth Larsen <kennethbolarsen at gmail.com>:
> I have experienced the same issues with images earlier, and the conclusion
> was that it was all about domains and aliases of
> the domains represented in the Typo3 installation. I cant tell you how your
> system will work, just wanted to point you in another direction that might
> help.
>
> In my case the images was not shown if the relevant domain with problems
> was not registered as alias to the main-domain, as soon as I gave the
> main-domain the alias...images was visible.

Thanks for pointing out this issue. I'm a bit lost ... AFAIK there is
no alias in my installation. I have a single domain (www.fam-haida.de)
for the main site and a subdomain (subdomain.fam-haida.de, private)
for another site (same installation of typo3). For the main site I
disabled the non-www version of the domain, because that hindered
access to subdomains.

I would like to try out more, but I'm not where and what (and I'm
afraid of broke things down).

Any other ideas? Kindest regards
  Henning