[TYPO3-english] Extension manager problem

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Apr 2 15:17:44 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have a fresh installation 4.6.6 and EM worked first ok, now suddenly
it stopped working.

The error message is:
router
tx_em_Repository_Utility: Could not access remote resource
http://repositories.typo3.org/mirrors.xml.gz.

I have:
[SYS][curlUse] = 1

and comparing database in install tool gives ok.

Still in EM/Available Extensions tab the Extension Manager shows yellow
warning sign, I click it open and in Database Update tab there is

Please select which operations to perform:
Import static data
sys_ter(activated)  Rows: 1    Table exists!

I click Make updates, but nothing happens.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*