[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and missing links for tt_news pages

Pero Peric pero at pero.hr
Sun Apr 1 16:28:23 CEST 2012

Yeah, I also think so. I'll recheck that again. Thx.

Regards.

"Jan Bednarik"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1333216861.15362.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Is it? I thought that cHash is based on values of parameters, so it
should be the same.

Anyway, when upgrading, you should untick the two checkboxes at the tables.

Regards

Jan