[TYPO3-english] Images are not displayed

Kenneth Larsen kennethbolarsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:32:06 CEST 2012

Hi Henning,

This might be a long shot on you problem.

I have experienced the same issues with images earlier, and the conclusion
was that it was all about domains and aliases of
the domains represented in the Typo3 installation. I cant tell you how your
system will work, just wanted to point you in another direction that might
help.

In my case the images was not shown if the relevant domain with problems
was not registered as alias to the main-domain, as soon as I gave the
main-domain the alias...images was visible.

Maybe this can help you, otherwise I just wish you good luck in solving the
problem.

Regards
Kenneth Larsen