[TYPO3-english] media content element and extra space

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Sep 30 15:23:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

TYPO3 4.4.10

I insert a swf file to a page as a content element type media and the
element shows otherwise fine, but there are some extra space around it
and the movie is smaller the same amount. About 20-30px left and right.
I have the right size specified in content element and the file doesn't
exceed any limits.

So let's say the original movie is 100 px wide, it opens as 60 px with
20px space left and right. And the movie doesn't look too good when it's
scaled like this.

Now if I click the swf file directly in my pc it opens exactly in right
size with no margins.

Do you have any idea where this extra space comes from? With tsob I
can't find anything that would make this..

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*