[TYPO3-english] feeditadvanced and versioning

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Thu Sep 29 16:44:22 CEST 2011

On 9/29/2011 3:02 AM, Michael Cannon wrote:

> My clients use frontend editing with versioning on the 4.4 and 4.5 without
> any issues as far as I'm aware.

I have a client with feeditadvanced on 4.4.x, and many users could not
see the FE editing controls at all (on numerous browsers and OS's).
Turning off versioning enabled all to use the FE editing function.

Looking at the bug reports at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-feedit, there seem to be a
number of issues raised with workspaces and feeditadvanced.

I would love to have both operating for this client.

Thanks -- Tony