[TYPO3-english] ttnews or T3BLOG

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu Sep 29 11:20:45 CEST 2011

Hi Georg

The front-end - what I was looking at was something like the attachment:

What I want is the left - but what I get is the right 2 pictures

If I put a LIST and a SINGLE view in the same page and I click on the LIST
view link - the News record opens in both the LIST view and the SINGLE view

I tried separating detail page from list page - but on detail page I have
another new list view  - the clicked article on the list page again opens in
both the single view and the list view of the details page - like in the 2
right pictures

thx

I think I really need to understand fluid views a lot better to use the
system

thx

Jaco