[TYPO3-english] ttnews or T3BLOG

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Thu Sep 29 08:58:49 CEST 2011

Am 29.09.2011 08:13, schrieb jaco graaff:
> Do you have any other recommended workflow to allow comments more
> automatically??

different concept: disqus? but I havent used comments in a while, so no
further information from me, sorry

> Ok - my RTE shows those options in all other plugins, views but not in
> news - I'll look for a way to specifically configure RTE in the news module

i will look at it too.

> As you can see on the attached image
>
> 1,2 & 3 are additional content elements added to the news posts. As soon
> as I added them they created their respective table control in the "News
> Entries" folder

you can hide those records by using tsconfig, nothing what EXT:news
needs to care about.

>>> 6. is there a way to display the first image on a news post with the
>>> teaser
>>> on the front end
>
>> sure! you just need to click the preview checkbox in the media
>> element. It doens't need to be the first in the list.
>
> Ok - but that will be for a image attached thought the Relations tab????

true. if you need the images from content-elements, you need to do that
yourself.

> 8. I want a user to go to a page:
> SomeCategory_News

are you talking about the frontend now?

> I can only select a specific news-item and not "the latest"

sorry I don't get it. if you got the plugin set to single view, there is
no selection needed for anything else as it just a single view of a news
which is given either in the plugin or via GET

> Can I get screenshots of the normal layout of the news dialogues to see
> if there are any fields missing on mine???

just install somewhere an untouched introduction package?

georg