[TYPO3-english] Re alURL problem.. Alternating friendly and non-friendly URLS..

Roel TYPO3 roelkrottje1981 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:50:11 CEST 2011

Hi!

I am having a strange issue I can't seem to fix.. I have installed the
RealURL extension and this has always worked perfectly.. However, with a
recent site, I am eperiencing something really strange..

Whenever I first enter the website (home entrace), all the menu items have
this format:

www.website.com/contact

This is good. However, when I click a menu item, on the next page loaded,
all links have this format:

www.website.com/index.php?id=1

..Now it gets strange, because when I click a menu item and follow that link
to the next page, there all links again have the first format.. The goes on
and on, switching between Friendly urls and non-friendly urls.. I have tried
to clear all possible caches, even install the RealURL Clear Cache
extension, but with no success, the links keep switching between friendly
and non-friendly.

Anybody has any clue about how to fix this???

Thanks!!!!