[TYPO3-english] multiple frontend users simultaneously

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 28 09:33:41 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

is it possible (maybe through an extension) to have multiple frontend
users logged in at the same time?

I have a couple of subpages, that should be password-protected.
Therefore I created fe_users with corresponding access rights. Right
now, when someone enters page A (for example) and is logged in as
fe_user B, she has to logout and login again as fe_user A to access the
protected information. There are basically 5 pages and fe_users: A, B,
C, D, E.

Thanks
Martin