[TYPO3-english] LDAP authorization for backend

Lieuwe Hummel l.hummel at drecomm.nl
Mon Sep 26 14:03:28 CEST 2011

Hello Horace,

We did some testing a couple of months ago with auth_ldap, and were able
to use it succesfully with BE authentication, IIRC it was TYPO3 v4.5
(either 4.5 or 4.4). In my experience, it may seem a little out of date
but functional. The documentation can be cryptic, but if you know a
little TYPO3 and LDAP, it should be good enough.

I'm curious to your test results / choosen ext. Please share it with us.

Regards,

Lieuwe Hummel