[TYPO3-english] HMENU / TMENU: always expand some branches, never expand others

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Sat Sep 24 22:10:58 CEST 2011

Hi

Am 24.09.11 17:22, schrieb Sergey Alexandrov:
> I think here's what you need:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/11/
> excludeUidList

No, I just need to exclude _all_ subpages of a certain UID. Editors can
add pages freely there, so I can't exclude them by UID

I've now implemented the dirty version as such:

NO.wrapItemAndSub=<li class="uid{field:uid}">|</li>
NO.wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1

li.uid123 ul {display: none}

It's a little dirty, but I wouldn't say illegaly dirty

Best regards
Urs

--
Urs Bräm