[TYPO3-english] HMENU / TMENU: always expand some branches, never expand others

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Sat Sep 24 14:34:37 CEST 2011

Hi Sergey and Ralf-René

 >  Why don't you simple make them "hidden in the menu"?

I can't make editors set that for each subpage directly. And the
concerned pages (those I don't want to show up in the menu) will be
displayed in another menu somewhere else on the page

> or another "dirty" way
> put an id in the rendered li tags for the menu
> and hide it withe css "display:none"

I think I'll do it like this as there is nothing wrong if they appear in
the markup. It's more a visual reason to hide them.

But still, I would have expected that this could be done by TMENU - but
no idea how.

Regards
Urs

--