[TYPO3-english] TypoScriptObjectPath - positioning an image

Kay Obermueller kay.obermueller at mail.ru
Sat Sep 24 13:49:09 CEST 2011

Hi all,
at the top of my website I have a div container with an image in it. I
want to place it horizontally at the center. As in CSS with IMG.displayed
{display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto}.
I used Templavoila and defined that div container as TypoScriptObjectPath.
In the TypoScript Template I can set the size of the image with this:
lib.logo.file.height = 150. Also I can already place my image vertically
with padding in CSS.
But how can I assign the image to CSS-class "displayed" to obey my
horizontal CSS defintions as it sticks stubbornly at the left side? Or how
else could this be done?
Thank you in advance.

Kay