[TYPO3-english] typoscript: count_HMENU_MENUOBJ & count_menuItems

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Sep 22 11:59:22 CEST 2011

Hi, Jaco.

> I can test the current object number in the linear/1 dimensional array of
> menu items - in other words - independant of its level by using
> {register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ}
>
> I can get the amount of items in a particular level by using
> {register:count_menuItems}
>
> but how do I get the current menu item within it's hierchy??

Maybe, that will help you: I've made a research some time ago about all
available registers in TYPO3 Core - here you can find the list
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2010-December/072420.html

That from December of 2010, so some new may have been added, but anyway you
can get info from here.