[TYPO3-english] "if" clause in HMENU special.directory

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 20 08:21:38 CEST 2011

Hey Steffen,

On 19-9-2011 23:39, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I have an HMENU with special=directory, displaying subpages of the
> current page as shiny buttons:
>
>> temp.buttons {
>> special = directory
>> special.value = {$rootpage}
>> 1 = GMENU
>> 1.NO = 1
>> 1.NO {
>> }
>> }
>
> Now I want to filter out all pages, which have an empty "media" field
> (as the created buttons include that image).

The HMENU is the entire menu as a whole.
Inside that is the GMENU which represents a level (you could have
1=TMENU, 2=GMENU, etc.)
Inside that is for each element the menu item state (NO, ACT, etc.). For
text menus you can find the properties in TMENUITEM, for graphical menus
you find the properties below the list for GMENU (heading "Additional
properties for Menu item states").

In this latter list there is for example:
allStdWrap.if.isTrue.field = media

A similar example for a TMENU:

10 = HMENU
10 {