[TYPO3-english] ttnews or T3BLOG

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Sep 19 22:11:11 CEST 2011

Hi Jaco,

you may want to include into your Excel sheet how design templates are
created. I was surprised by t3blog, because its template is mostly put
into pure TypoScript and that's not very user friendly. If I recall
right, there's no HTML template. With t3blog you'll get full website
while tt_news is just a content into already existing website.

Jan