[TYPO3-english] Problem with tt_news items and Realurl

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 19 20:55:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 19-9-2011 20:42, Jochem Nabuurs wrote:
> When copying a tt_news item, and editing it afterwards, the url to the new
> (copied) item is not created from the new title, but instead it contains the
> old title, appended with "copy" or "copy-n"
[...]
> I can't seem to find the cause of the problem. Can anybody help me with
> this?

Realurl caches.

Web > Info select "Speaking Url Management" in select box on top.
check ID-to-path mapping, Decode cache, Encode cache

Delete the items with the wrong URL. The next time a link to the news
items is shown on a page the URL will be generated again with the new
title in it.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.