[TYPO3-english] Selection order doesn't respect the pidInList parameter?

Ernesto Domato edomat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:02:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

Today I was using a CONTENT cObject type to get the content for
certain pages. I made a test where the pidInList has the list of pages
IDs in the order that I want to get the content from those pages but
when I render those contents the order is the one of the UIDs of the
contents and not the order of the pidInList, is that correct?, can I
change that so it respect the pidInList order?.

I don't know if I explain myself right, let me know if you need more
explanation.

Thanks,
Ernesto.