[TYPO3-english] ttnews or T3BLOG

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Fri Sep 16 15:18:09 CEST 2011

About tt_news (3.0.1) and spreadsheet:

     1. It does have "list views" and "Latest view" (which have a
different template)
         - "standard list view", "advanced with 6 alternative parts",
"standard wit 3 alternative parts"
         - header list w/o images

     2. it does have sort modes (both LIST and LATEST modes) by (both
asc and desc):
             date/time, archive date, author, title, type, and 'random
order'
     3. Single view/details:
             "detail view" and "advanced with 3 image markers"
     4. "Teaser" =  "Subheader" in tt_news
     5. Pagebrowser (pagination) is embedded, also you can "insert
pagebreak in SINGLE after this number of words"
     6. "Search and replace" is the standard RTE and tinymce
functionality, also you can use TYPO3 search feature
     7. Comments: I believe, most ppl use tt_comments or wec_comments
with tt_news

My 2 cents