[TYPO3-english] Tag <link> on HTML content doesn't honor transformation as on TEXT content

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 13 20:40:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 13-9-2011 20:15, Ernesto Domato wrote:
> As I mention on the subject, if I use a<link 100>  tag inside a TEXT
> content it's transformed to an<a>  tag pointing to page with ID=100
> but if I use the same tag on a HTML content it doesn't is transformed
> to the<a>  tag.
>
> So, can I convert<link>  tags used on HTML content as in TEXT content?

Look in your TS Object Browser:
tt_content.text.20 contains:
   parseFunc = < lib.parseFunc_RTE
this takes care of the parsing of <link> tags (among other things)

tt_content.html lacks this parseFunc. You could add it, but it will most
likely change more than just your <link> tags.

tt_content.html.parseFunc = < lib.parseFunc_RTE

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.