[TYPO3-english] multiple mm_forum instances?

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Tue Sep 13 19:34:58 CEST 2011

Hello,

i have a Typo3 installation with 5 different websites in it. I'd like to
have separate mm_forum based forums for those 5 sites, but seems to me
from the backend module you can only administrate one instance of
mm_forum and those settings will apply for the whole pagetree. I'd like
to ask if it's possible to set up multiple different forums (with
different category structure etc) inside one Typo3 installation woth
mm_forum?

thanks, Gabor Horn