[TYPO3-english] CDN subdomains

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Tue Sep 13 08:44:51 CEST 2011

Lost my original thread...

"Are those CDN Hosts on the same machine? if yes the create 3 VHOST and
set the Rootdirectory to the respective paths.

If you really want to do CDN then have a look at Amazons Clodfront with
the Origin Server settings. That what we do with www.dkd.de

Olivier"

The CDN's are on the same server. If I copy typo3temp to cdn.domain.com
can I tell TYPO3 to find the files there? It is easier with fileadmin
because files are placed there manually. But I also want generated images
to be served statically. Or is this just completely wrong?

I took a look on Cloudfront and it look very promissing. I just need to
find out how it work exactly.

/Morten Hagh