[TYPO3-english] Cannot save feusers in backend

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Mon Sep 12 14:24:24 CEST 2011

I forgot to describe the actual problem ... Thanks for the reminder,
Søren. My bad, my apology ...

This again shows: Coffee first, than bug hunting.

Above all, it turned out the bug set in front of the screen.

I feel a bit sheepish now and will make sure to remember describing a
bug more detailed next time if it's a real bug.

Cheers, Jan