[TYPO3-english] Wrap condition (required = 1) is not working!

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:44:57 CEST 2011

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for you feedback. I do not understand your points regarding wrap for
10 and 20. In my case if nothing is returned by tt_content select, nothing
is present in these wraps, isn't? Do you mean wrap exist but is empty, so
required does not work?

As I cannot imagine to be the first facing this problem, could you give me
some hints to get my process working?

Is there a way to get the "length" of a content, if = 0 then wrap should not
be done?

Hope you can help me.

Regards,
Ben